- Webpage for New York ex. rel. Rasmusen v. Citigroup. and New York politics.
- My vita has
links to papers.
I have abstracts and links at
Unpublished Papers and Published
Papers too. Or, see files on recent
papers (also in pdf),
the best five of my papers
, questions I've answered,
neatly, my BEPRESS
- The Law and Economics Professors Blog, and dashboard , the Rasmusen weblog, and the NEWS page.
- My refs page has items I used to have on this page but consult less frequently (e.g. family histories). Google LINK SHORTENER and stats. I sometimes sign my emails with I.H.S, Shalom, or YT; here is why.
- Link pages: Religion The Bible: Old and New Testaments and assorted Reading and Oxford and INDIANA and Data and Other .
- Canvas IU Courses and G406 . Emails at IU and Economists at Indiana U. (old) and IU computers and IU databases and library and IU card catalog and IUAnywhere software ($) and Google Blog Search .
- I'm working on a regulation textbook and have posted a draft. My best-known book is Games and Information, 4th edition (2006), with book chapters, and problem answers, errata, extra problems, classroom games and changes in the fourth edition, and so forth. See too Readings in Games and Information (2001), an edited book of readings on how to use game theory, including my "Aphorisms on Writing, Speaking, and Listening".
URL: http://www.rasmusen.org/. I live in Bloomington, Indiana and work
in the Department of Business Economics
Policy, Indiana University. Comments: