The Abros Press, Nay 3, 2014
I would like to do some publishing. Here are my aspirations and actualizations.
- Fenchel, Moritz Werner (1905-1988). Convex Cones, Sets, and Functions, from 1951 Princeton lecture notes by Donald Blackett, mimeo book, (September 1953). http://www.rasmusen.org/x/abros/Fenchel-1953.pdf. Someone sent me this complete copy. I forget who---but thank you. I need to update the Wikipedia entry still.
- Paley's Evidences of
http://www.rasmusen.org/papers/paley.pdf or in tex.
- The Elizabethean Homilies of the Church of England.
http://www.rasmusen.org/papers/homilies1.pdf or in tex.
- V. S. Azariah, ``The Problem of Co-operation between Foreign and Native Workers,'' Address Delivered in the Assembly Hall on Monday Evening, Volume Xxx, The History and Records of the Conference together with Addresses Delivered at the Evening Meetings, Oliphant, Anderson, & Ferrier, Edinburgh, http://rasmusen.org/special/Azariah.1910.txt or http://rasmusen.org/special/Azariah.1910.pdf.
- Rasmusen on regulation: http://www.rasmusen.org/regulation/.
- The 12 Days of Christmas
- Fischer Black's papers.
- Jerome on Jonah
- Robert Boyle, Virtuoso
- Other Robert Boyle
- Sheldon on psychology
- Amelia's novel.
- Kaplowitz autobio.
- My new game theory book (buy rights from Blackwell)
- Readings in Games and Info (buy rights from Blackwell)
- Veronese: Foundations of geometry in higher dimensions and more species of rectilinear units exposed in elemental form. Lessons for school teaching in mathematics
- Foxe's Martyrs, 1583 edition with woodcuts
- Collected notes on how to do economic research
- Illustrated book of Luke with Amelia.
URL: http://www.rasmusen.org/x/abros/ or http://www.rasmusen.org/x/abros/index.html. I live in Bloomington, Indiana and work in the Department of Business Economics and
Policy, Indiana University. Comments: