The Abros Press, June 23, 2011
I would like to do some publishing. Here are my aspirations and actualizations.
- Fenchel, Moritz Werner (1905-1988). Convex Cones, Sets, and Functions, from 1951 Princeton lecture notes by Donald Blackett, mimeo book, (September 1953). http://www.rasmusen.org/x/abros/fenchel.pdf.
- Fischer Black's papers.
- Paley's Evidences of
http://www.rasmusen.org/papers/paley.pdf or in tex.
- The Elizabethean Homilies of the Church of England.
http://www.rasmusen.org/papers/homilies1.pdf or in tex.
- V. S. Azariah, ``The Problem of Co-operation between Foreign and Native Workers,'' Address Delivered in the Assembly Hall on Monday Evening, Volume Xxx, The History and Records of the Conference together with Addresses Delivered at the Evening Meetings, Oliphant, Anderson, & Ferrier, Edinburgh, http://rasmusen.org/special/Azariah.1910.txt or http://rasmusen.org/special/Azariah.1910.pdf.
- Rasmusen on regulation
- Jerome on Jonah
- Robert Boyle, Virtuoso
- Other Robert Boyle
- Sheldon on psychology
- Amelia's novel.
- Kaplowitz autobio.
- My new game theory book (buy rights from Blackwell)
- Readings in Games and Info (buy rights from Blackwell)
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Foxe's Martyrs, 1583 edition with woodcuts
- Collected notes on how to do economic research
- Illustrated book of Luke with Amelia.
URL: http://www.rasmusen.org/x/abros/ or http://www.rasmusen.org/x/abros/index.html. I live in Bloomington, Indiana and work in the Department of Business Economics and
Policy, Indiana University. Comments: