Hunter Biden's Art Scheme
- "white-house-art-money-laundering-hunter-biden-paintings," FoxNews (2021):"The White House is warning that the art world is fertile ground for money laundering and other financial crimes as the president's son, Hunter Biden, is raising eyebrows by selling paintings for up to half a million dollars — despite lacking any formal art experience."
- pete-buttigieg-telling-truth-fired-towns-first-black-police-chief, Margot Cleveland, Federalist. It seems Buttegieg fired the police chief on specious grounds, for unknown true motivations except perhaps to please anti-black officers in the department who had been caught on tape saying possibly illegal racist things and cover that up.
- Twitter screenshots of Democratic politicians saying they believed Jessie Smollett's Chicago hate hoax.
VP Kamala Harris
- Cit yJournal article on Harris before the 2020 election.
- Her Shoplifting, Washington Free Beacon.
"The police report contradicts that claim. According to the report, Omarova "admitted to have stolen the items," which consisted of four pairs of shoes, two bottles of cologne, two belts, and a pair of socks."
Sen. Pat Toomey (R., Pa.), the ranking member of the Senate Banking Committee, has pressed Omarova to turn over a copy of a thesis she wrote on Karl Marx while studying at Moscow State University in the late 1980s. Omarova, who attended the school on a Lenin scholarship, scrubbed her résumé of a reference to the Marx thesis at some point over the last few years.
Omarova, a professor at the Cornell Law School, has said she wants to "end banking as we know it" by requiring bank deposits to be held with the Federal Reserve, rather than private banks. Omarova has also proposed the creation of a federal agency, the National Investment Authority, that would fulfill the goals of the Green New Deal by investing in infrastructure projects. Omarova said one goal of the National Investment Authority would be for oil and gas companies to go "bankrupt" in order to fight climate change.