Candidates for Best Dozen Articles I've Read in 2022
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Unprecedented: On the Novelty of Our Cultural Predicament," Michael Anton, The New Criterion, December 2021.
- Midge Decter, The Boys on the Beach (1980) and "Comrades in Arms" (on Neuhaus) and "A Jew in Anti-Christian America".
- "Everything you need to know about psychedelics and mental illness:The science of psychedelics is everywhere – but we should treat it with serious scepticism," Stuart Ritchie, Substack (2022).
- "A Selection of Maps We Weren’t Taught in School," NatureWorldToday,(2022)
- "No, the Revolution Isn’t Over:None of the fundamental drivers of “Wokeness” have relented," N.S. Lyons, Substack (Jan 18, 2022)
- "I will never accept ‘Kyiv’ For that matter, I still haven’t given up on Bombay, Peking or Burma," Ed West, Substack (2022).
- "When Buddhism Goes Bad| How My Mindfulness Practice Led Me To Meltdown," Dan Lawton, Substack (2021).
- "Removing Inflation Distortions From The Tax Base - The 1984 Solution," Peter J Reilly, Forbes (2022).
- Natural Law in Early Protestantism," Kyle Dillon on November 3, 2020. Mere Orthodoxy.