- Lazzaroni Amare is good-- a brown bitter-sweet aperitif. It's good diluted heavily.
- "Schnapps Without Shame ," Rumple Minz, Bryan Dent, 2016.
- "What’s the Word? Thunderbird! The strange and unnatural history of America's favorite wine." Bryan Dent. A very well written article.
by Bryan Dent. See also Bumwine.com on Buckfast.
- "Hamm’s Threatening to Become Popular Again," March 6, 2018, Bryan Dent.
*On Bushmill's and Jameson's Irish whiskies: "Protestant Whiskey," by Bryan Dent
- Sotol, made from Desert Spoons in northern Mexico.
- [https://drunkard.com/know-your-booze-evan-williams-bourbon/ "Know Your Booze: Evan Williams Bourbon:
Exceeding expectations since 1957"], Bryan Dent.
- "The White House: showing some love to aquavit,"Dylan Jesse, 2016. Montgomery Montana akavit and scotch sounds very good. A description of ten aquavits says,
"Unaged aquavit is best served chilled, with the bottle pulled straight from the freezer or, for a more striking presentation, literally frozen into a block of ice."
- One-Cup Sake
A person can happily spend hours and a small fortune getting familiar with the intricacies of sake. But a frugal and less fastidious-minded nihonshu lover will want to forego the large, pricy bottles from Japan’s top labels and instead reach for single-serve cup sake. Although often characterized as a cheap tipple of boozing older men, cup sake is a diverse category that spans everything from mass-market varieties to small-batch, premium grades. --https://www.nippon.com/en/nipponblog/m00146/