Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 245:||Line 245:|
Revision as of 18:13, 13 April 2021
This is the main page for my pages of notes. It is what you reach with http://rasmusen.org/rasmapedia. Most used by me are: Music and Quotations and Words and Jokes and Anecdotes and Books To Read and Articles to read and s:main and iu:main and Notes to Transfer Elsewhere and Memorable Articles and Videos.
To put at the bottom of every page:
<!-- This is a comment --> <html> <img src= "http://rasmusen.org/EricRasmusen2007.jpg" height= 120 align= left> </html> : and :: and ::: for indentation layers ---- for a horizontal rule <blockquote style="color: gray"> </blockquote> <q>This is a quotation</q> <!-- *********************************** -->
- Embargo Contracts for News
- Political philosophy
- Politics generally
- Pontius Pilate As Politician
- Practical Tips on Woke Mobbing
- The Press as an arm of the Democratic Party
- Public Intellectuals
- Bad Supreme Court Writing As Exemplified in ''Ford v. Montana'' (2021)
- Bankruptcy--Casey and Macey on Hertz and Absolute Priority
- Bankruptcy--Skeel on Christian Bankruptcy
- Equity-- Why Not Have Enough?
- The Indiana Legal Trust
- Nondisclosure Clauses
- Ostracism in Japan
- Riker Book
- Specific versus General Jurisdiction for Corporations
- Talks: Polarization and Splitting a Pie (January 19, 2021)
- Notes for My Book-in-Progress on Writing, Talking, Listening and Thinking
- 1933 Germany
- Notes for My Book-in-Progress on Writing, Talking, Listening and Thinking. See also Coding and Tables of Numbers and Figures and Diagrams and Social media and C. P. Snow, Good Judgement and Winston Churchill and Indefinite Pronouns and Writing Right Right Now. and Writing Style. and Rewriting Abstracts and Diagrams. and Careful Writing Requires Work.
Administrative and Wikimedia Help
- Twitter Tweets
- Using MediaWiki for organizing your personal website and
- Rasmapedia administration
- Notes on various things
- My Wikipedia useful command page.
<html> <img src= "http://rasmusen.org/EricRasmusen2007.jpg" height= 120 align= left> </html> : and :: and ::: for indentation layers ---- for a horizontal rule * for bullet points # with nothing after it, for a blank line *(1) is how I like to do numbered lists. It is better than using # no [[wiki]] ''markup'' escaping the language <blockquote style="color: gray">This is a gray blockquote</blockquote> <q>This is a quotation</q> <!-- This is a comment -->
I have not figured out how to include templates. The documentation is bad on how to include them in a wiki.