Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Erotic Vomiting seminar.
- "In queer and trans studies, BDSM, dungeons, public sex, erotic vomiting, and other dissident acts are crucial venues for re-organizing hegemonic formations of gender, class, and race, dragging colonial histories to the present, and inventing sexual futures. These are but some of the ways that sex, intimacy, and erotics open up new ways of thinking across disciplines."
- “Heartsick. Anguished. Enraged.” MIT Faculty Newsletter.
- “Science must overcome its racist legacy: Nature’s guest editors speak: We are leading Nature on a journey to help decolonize research and forge a path towards restorative justice and reconciliation,” Melissa Nobles (MIT Chancellor) et al. Nature (June 8, 2022).
- "Provides an introduction to the analysis of gender in science, technology, and environmental politics from a global perspective. Familiarizes students with central objects, questions, and methods in the field. Examines existent critiques of the racial, sexual and environmental politics at stake in techno-scientific cultures. Draws on material from popular culture, media, fiction, film, and ethnography. Addressing specific examples from across the globe, students also explore different approaches to build more livable environments that promote social justice. Taught in English. Limited to 18. B. Stoetzer"
- "MIT can address this elephant in the room: Bad periods! Attend Sept. 14 film screening to help amplify the message," The Tech (2022).
- "We are writing to share a “secret” about our lives as women faculty members at MIT. ..."