- "Building on Tradition — 1,400 Years of a Family Business" by Irene Herrera "Before its liquidation, Kongō Gumi was the oldest continuously operating company in the world. Founded in Japan a mere century after the fall of the Roman Empire, it survived extreme changes in Japan’s culture, government and economy, preserving traditional construction techniques and family values for over 1,400 years."
- "Why Did It Take So Long to Accept the Facts About Covid?" NY Times, May 7, 2021:
- "COMMENT ON ANGRIST AND PISCHKE," CHRISTOPHER A. SIMS (2010). On econometrics, with special attention to macro and instrumental variables.
- "Tensions Rise In Middle East As One Side Wants To Kill Jews And The Other Side Are Jews Who Don't Want To Die And Neither Will Compromise"
- HOrrible Steve, Babylon Bee (2021).
- "The Media Lied Repeatedly About Officer Brian Sicknick's Death. And They Just Got Caught,." Greenwald, on the New York Times bald lies about Officer Sicknick's death at the US Capitol (2021).
- [https://www.wsj.com/articles/dr-seuss-meet-the-sanitized-sleuths-known-as-the-hardy-boys-11615590355?reflink=desktopwebshare_twitter "Dr. Seuss, Meet the Sanitized Sleuths Known as the Hardy Boys
The detective novels got a rewrite in 1959. Was it a needed scrubbing or a sign of cancel culture?,"] WSJ.
Jay Nordlinger, Law and Liberty (2021).
- [https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/04/private-schools-are-indefensible/618078/ "Private Schools Have Become Truly Obscene:
Elite schools breed entitlement, entrench inequality—and then pretend to be engines of social change."] Caitlin Flanagan, The Atlantic (2021).
- [ https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/12/charlie-browns-interior-christmas-adventure/617484/ ] Caitlin Flanagan, The Atlantic (2020).
- "They Had It Coming: The parents indicted in the college-admissions scandal were responding to a changing America, with rage at being robbed of what they believed was rightfully theirs.", Caitlin Flanagan, The Atlantic (2019).
- Reactionary Philosophy In An Enormous, Planet-Sized Nutshell" Scott Alexander (2013).
- "Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay,’ consecrating his life to St. JosephActivist Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay,’ consecrating his life to St. Joseph," (2021),
- Personality disorders," Mayo Clinic description of the three clusters, euphemistically called A, B, and C. Are they psychotics, sociopaths, and neurotics?
- "All the Godzilla Movies Ranked," Variety, Matthew Cherno (2021).
- "Book Review: The New Sultan| Summary and commentary on Soner Cagaptay's "The New Sultan: Erdogan And The Crisis Of Modern Turkey," Astral Codex Ten (2021).
- "Your Book Review: On The Natural Faculties," on Galen. Very good, pleasant reading.
- "The Uneasy Case for Copyright: A Look Back Across Four Decades," Stephen G. Breyer.