Last updated: April 9, 2014. URL: http://www.rasmusen.org/vita.htm.
University High School, Urbana, Illinois, 1976
B.A. Economics, Yale University, 1980 (magna cum laude)
M.A. Economics, Yale University, 1980
Ph.D. Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1984 ("Essays in Dynamic Nonprice Competition," advisor: Franklin Fisher)
Indiana University, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy, Kelley School of Business: Dan R. and Catherine M. Dalton Professor, 2005- present. Indiana University Foundation Professor, 2001-2005. Professor of Economics and Public Policy, 1996-2002. Subhedar Fellow, 1998-2001. Associate Professor, 1992-1996.
University of California, Los Angeles, John E. Anderson Graduate School of Management: Assistant Professor, 1984-1992.
Teaching Assistant, Economics Department and Sloan School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1982-84.
Oxford University, Nuffield College, visitor 2007-2008.
University of Tokyo, Center for International Research on the Japanese Economy and Faculty of Economics: Visiting Professor, 2001.
Harvard Law School: John M. Olin Senior Research Fellow in Law and Economics, 2000-2001.
Yale Law School: Olin Faculty Fellow, 1991-1992.
University of Chicago, Center for the Study of the Economy and the State and Graduate School of Business: John M. Olin Visiting Assistant Professor of Business Economics, 1989-90.
Former Ph.D. Students: Stephan Levy (1995) (LECG), Carl Raul Gwin, (1997) (Baylor); Kelly Lear-Nordby (1998) (LECG); Kaushik Mukhopadhaya (1999) (Emory) ; Sooyoung Song (2000) ( Chung-Ang finance, Seoul, Korea); Jinwon Ahn (2005) (Presidential Commission on Policy Planning, Korea); Barick Chung (2007) (Chinese U. of Hong Kong), In Hyeock (Ian) Lee (Western Kentucky University); Manu Raghav (2007) (Depauw); Changmin Lee (2008) (Samsung Res.Inst. Finance). Kevin Woon-am Seok (research institute) (2011).
Courses Taught at Indiana University: G100: Business in the Information Age (Introduction to Business) (B.A.) Microeconomics (B.S.); G202: Business and Economic Strategy in the Public Arena (Honors B.A.) Regulation (B.A., 2004); G300: Business Economics (B.A.); G406, Regulation (B.A., Spring 2014); G492, Writing Economic Analyses (B.A., Spring 2005); X504: Microeconomics (M.B.A.); G570: Game Theory (M.B.A.) ; Regulation (M.B.A.); G601: Game Theory and Industrial Organization (Ph.D) ; G604: Empirical Industrial Organization (Ph.D) ; C530: Microeconomics (On-line "Kelley Direct" M.B.A. 2013) ; G751: Game Theory (Ph.D. 2014).
Born: 1958 in Urbana, Illinois. U.S. citizen.
Married to Dr. Helen Choi Rasmusen.
Home Address: Eric Rasmusen, 2810 Dale Court, Bloomington, Indiana 47401 (812) 331-0012. Iphone: 812-327-6695.
Emergency contact: Mary Beale (sister),760-942-4402 (California).
Erdos number: 5. SAT:(750+730)/1600. LSAT: 800/800.
Languages: English, some French.
Church: Clearnote Church, Bloomington, Indiana.
National Science Foundation Ph.D. Fellowship, 1980-1983.
L&EC Law Institute for Economists, 1986.
Associate editor, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 1995-1999.
Lecturer, judicial institutes, George Mason Law and Economics Center, 3+ times; political science institutes, 3 times.
Director, Indiana Association of Scholars, 1998-2013. Lighthouse Christian Academy, 2010-2013. American Law and Economics Association, 2002-2005.
Japanese translation by Moriki Hosoe, , Shozo Murata, and Yoshinobu Arisada, Kyushu University Press, Vol. I (1990), Vol. 2 (1991). Italian translation ( Teoria dei Giochi e Informazione ) by Alberto Bernardo, Milan: Ulrico Hoepli Editore (1993), ISBN: 8820320231. Spanish translation, Juegos e Informacion ) by Roberto Mazzoni, Mexico City: Fondo de Cultura Economica (1997). Chinese Complex Characters translation, Wu-Nan Book Company , Taipei (2003). ( www.wunan.com.tw/) Chinese Simplified Characters translations:, Yang Yao (CCER, Beijing University http://ccer.pku.edu.cn/en/eyyao.htm ), Liangjing Publishing; China Renmin University Press (4th edition). French translation: Jeux et information, Introduction a la theorie des jeux, Brussels: Editions de Boeck & Larcier (2004). Korean rights were sold to United Consulting Group Limited, Norwegian rights to Gyldendal Akademisk (Oslo). I have various materials available associated with the book-- errata, teaching aids, etc. at the website. For reviews, see later in this vita. This book has 2,554 Google Scholar hits as of January 2014.
2. Public Policy and Economic Analysis , edited with Moriki Hosoe, Fukuoka, Japan: Kyushu University Press, 1997.
3. Readings in Games and Information, (editor) Oxford: Blackwell Publishers, 2001. ISBN's 0631215573 (paperback) and 0631215565 (hardback). The website is at http://rasmusen.org/GI/reader/gireader.htm.
4. Measuring Judicial Independence: The Political Economy of Judging in Japan (with Mark Ramseyer). Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2003. ISBN: 0226703886. The website is at http://rasmusen.org/published/jbook/jbook.htm. (204 Google Scholar cites)
5. Game Theory and the Law (Economic Approaches to Law series, ed. by Richard A. Posner and Francesco Parisi). Edward Elgar Publishing, 2007. PDF or tex.
2. "Entry for Buyout," Journal of Industrial Economics (March 1988) 36: 281--300. http://www.rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen_88.JIE.buyout.pdf.
3. "Mutual Banks and Stock Banks," Journal of Law and Economics, 31: 395--422 (October 1988). Reprinted in Banking Law Anthology , Volume IV (1988), Bethesda, Md: International Library. In tex or pdf (168).
4. "Antitrust and Spatial Predation: a Response to Thomas J. Campbell," Columbia Law Review, (June 1989) 1989: 1015--1032 (with John Wiley). In html.
5. "A Simple Model of Product Quality with Elastic Demand," Economics Letters, 29(4) 281--283 (1989). In tex or pdf .
6. "Cooperation in a Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma with Ostracism," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, (August 1989) 12: 87--106 (with David Hirshleifer). In tex or pdf (248).
7. "The Leasing Monopolist," UCLA Law Review, (April 1990) 37: 693--732 (with J. Mark Ramseyer and John Wiley). In html .
8. "Diseconomies of Scale in Employment Contracts," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization (June 1990) 6(1): 65-92 (with Todd Zenger). In tex or pdf) .
9. "Extending the Economic Theory of Regulation: The Form of Policy," Public Choice, (1991) 72: 167-191 (with Mark Zupan). In tex or pdf .
10. "Naked Exclusion," American Economic Review, (December 1991) 81: 1137-1145 (with J. Mark Ramseyer and John Wiley). Rasmusen_91AER.exclusion.pdf (See also our reply to a comment/extension/correction by Siegel and Whinston (AER, March 1990: 90: 310-311) and longer comments (ascii)) (483).
11. "Heterogeneous Players and Specialized Models," Rationality and Society (January 1992) 4: 83-94. Reprinted as pp. 275-284 of Polycentric Games and Institutions, edited by Michael McGinnis, Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2000. Available in tex or pdf .
12. "Folk Theorems for the Observable Implications of Repeated Games," Theory and Decision (March 1992) 32: 147-164. In pdf .
13. "Managerial Conservatism and Rational Information Acquisition," Journal of Economics and Management Strategy (Spring 1992) 1: 175-202. In tex or pdf .
14. "An Income-Satiation Model of Efficiency Wages," Economic Inquiry (July 1992) 30: 467-478. In tex or pdf .
15. "Are Equilibrium Strategies Unaffected by Incentives? " The Journal of Theoretical Politics (July 1992) 4: 343-357 (with Jack Hirshleifer). Reprinted in The Dark Side of the Force: Foundations of the Economic Theory of Conflict, edited by Jack Hirshleifer, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (2001). http://rasmusen.org/pacioli/published/hirshleifer-rasmusen.92.jtp.mixed.pdf .
16. "Lobbying when the Decisionmaker Can Acquire Independent Information," Public Choice (1993) 77: 899- 913. In tex or pdf .
17. "Mutual versus Unilateral Mistake in Contracts," The Journal of Legal Studies (June 1993) 22: 309-343 (with Ian Ayres). In tex or pdf .
18. "Cheap Bribes and the Corruption Ban: A Coordination Game among Rational Legislators," Public Choice (1994) 78: 305-327 (with J. Mark Ramseyer ). Reprinted, The Economics of Corruption and Illegal Markets (Gianluca Fiorentini & Stefano Zamagni, eds.: Edward Elgar, 1999). In tex or pdf (101).
19. "Judicial Legitimacy: An Interpretation as a Repeated Game," The Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization (April 1994) 10: 63--83. In tex or pdf (105).
20. "How Optimal Penalties Change with the Amount of Harm," The International Review of Law and Economics (1995) 15: 101-108. In tex or pdf .
21. "Predictable and Unpredictable Error in Tort Awards: The Effect of Plaintiff Self Selection and Signalling," The International Review of Law and Economics (September 1995) 15: 323-345. In tex or pdf .
22. "Stigma and Self-Fulfilling Expectations of Criminality," The Journal of Law and Economics (October 1996) 39: 519-544. In tex or pdf (159).
23. "The Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," Economics Letters (December 1996) 53: 337-339. In tex or pdf .
24. "Choosing among Signalling Equilibria in Lobbying Games,"
Public Choice (April 1997) 91: 209-214.
In tex or pdf .
25. "The Learning Curve in a Competitive Industry" (with Emmanuel Petrakis and Santanu Roy ), The RAND Journal of Economics (Summer 1997) 28: 248-268. In tex or pdf . Proofs available in tex or pdf .
26. "Judicial Independence in Civil Law Regimes: Econometrics from Japan," (with J. Mark Ramseyer ), The Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization (1997) 13: 259--286 (lead article). Translated and reprinted, Nihon ni okeru shiho no dokuritsu wo kensho suru [Examining Judicial Independence in Japan], Rebaiasan [Leviathan: The Japanese Journal of Political Science] (1998) 22: 116-149 (scanned here). Data is here. In tex or pdf (146).
27."Of Sex and Drugs and Rock'n Roll: Law and Economics and Social Regulation," Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy (Fall 1997) 21: 71-81. In ascii or html.
28."Lifting the Veil of Ignorance: Personalizing the Marriage Contract," (with Jeffrey Stake), Indiana Law Journal (Spring 1998) 73: 454-502. In ascii , or pdf (121).
29. "Mezzanatto and the Economics of Self Incrimination," Cardozo Law Review (May 1998) 19: 1541-1584. In tex-ascii or pdf .
30. "The Economics of Desecration: Flag Burning and Related Activities," The Journal of Legal Studies (June 1998) 27(2): 245-270 (lead article). In tex or pdf .
31. "Observed Choice, Estimation, and Optimism about Policy Changes," Public Choice, (October 1998) 97(1-2): 65-91. There is a mistake in one of the explanations, which I point out in some notes that also discuss estimation of intercepts. The state- level data on illegitimacy, Dukakis votes, AFDC, and other correlates is here. In tex or pdf .
32. "The Observed Choice Problem in Estimating the Cost of Policies," Economics Letters, (1998) 61(1): 13-15. In tex or pdf .
33."Why the Japanese Taxpayer Always Loses,"(with J. Mark Ramseyer ), Southern California Law Review, 72: 571-596 (January/March 1999). Translated and reprinted, Doshite Nihon no nozeisha wa katenai no ka [Why Can’t Japanese Taxpayers Win?], in Kohogaku no ho to seisaku: ge [Law and Policy in Public Law: vol. 2] 147 (Mitsuaki Usui, et al., eds., Tokyo: Yuhikaku, 2000). Data is here. In ascii and pdf< .
34. "Creating and Enforcing Norms, with Special Reference to Sanctions," (with Richard Posner), International Review of Law and Economics, 19(3): 369--382 (September 1999). See also Chapter 9,"Social Norms, with a Note on Religion," in Frontiers of Legal Theory, edited by Richard Posner, Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press (2001). In ascii and pdf (276).
35."Skewed Incentives: Paying for Politics as a Japanese Judge," (with J. Mark Ramseyer ). Judicature, 83: 190-195 (January/February 2000) (cover article). In ascii and pdf .
36."The Uneasy Case for the Flat Tax,"(with F. H. Buckley), Constitutional Political Economy, (December 2000) (lead article) 11(4): 295-318. In ascii and pdf .
37. "Why Is the Japanese Conviction Rate So High?" (with J. Mark Ramseyer ), Journal of Legal Studies , 30(1): 53-88 (January 2001). Data is here. In ascii and pdf (107).
38. "Why Are Japanese Judges So Conservative in Politically Charged Cases?" (with J. Mark Ramseyer ), American Political Science Review , 95(2): 331-344 (June 2001). Data is here. In MS-Word and pdf (104).
39. "Explaining Incomplete Contracts as the Result of Contract- Reading Costs," in the BE Press journal, Advances in Economic Analysis and Policy. Vol. 1: No. 1, Article 2 (2001). http://www.bepress.com/bejeap/advances/vol1/iss1/art2. The working paper version with the two-period model, "A Model of Negotiation, Not Bargaining: Explaining Incomplete Contracts," is available in pdf. A late version is available in tex and pdf .
40."Can High Prices Ensure Product Quality when Buyers Do Not Know the Seller's Cost? " (with Timothy Perri), Economic Inquiry , 39(4): 561-567 (October 2001). In MS-WORD and pdf .
41. "Bertrand Competition under Uncertainty" (with Maarten Janssen), The Journal of Industrial Economics , 50: pp. 11-21 (March 2002). In tex and pdf .
42. "Buyer-Option Contracts, Renegotiation, and the Hold-Up Problem," (with Thomas P. Lyon ) The Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, 20: 148-169 (April 2004). http://www.rasmusen.org/published/rasmusen-04-JLEO-incomplete.pdf. .
43. "The Economics of Agency Law and Contract Formation," American Law and Economics Review, 6(2): 369-409 (Fall 2004). pdf Http://www.rasmusen.org/published/rasmusen-04-ALER-agency.pdf .
44. "The Case for Managed Judges: Learning from Japan after the Political Upheaval of 1993," (with J. Mark Ramseyer) University of Pennsylvania Law Review, 154: 1879-1930 (June 2006). Http://www.rasmusen.org/published/rasmusen-06-ramseyer-jpn1993.pdf .
45. "Strategic Implications of Uncertainty over One's Own Private Value in Auctions" in the BE Press journal, Advances in Theoretical Economics, Vol. 6: No. 1, Article 7 (2006). http://www.bepress.com/bejte/advances/vol6/iss1/art7. Http://www.rasmusen.org/published/rasmusen-06-bepress-auction.pdf (77).
46. "Recruitment into Managed Courts during Political Chaos: Japan in the 1990s," (with J. Mark Ramseyer). The Journal of Comparative Economics, 35: 329-345 (June 2007). Http://www.rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen-07-JCE.90sjudges.pdf .
47. "When Does Extra Risk Strictly Increase the Value of Options?" The Review of Financial Studies, 20: 1647--1667 (September 2007). Http://www.rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen07-RFS-options.
48. "Convictions versus Conviction Rates: The Prosecutor's Choice," (with Manu Raghav and J. Mark Ramseyer). The American Law and Economics Review, 11: 47--78 (Spring 2009). Http://rasmusen.org/published/rasmusen-09ALERprosecutors.pdf .
49. "Public and Private Firm Compensation Compared: Evidence from Japanese Tax Returns," (with Minoru Nakazato and J. Mark Ramseyer). Korean Economic Review, 25: 5--34 (Summer 2009). Http://www.rasmusen.org/papers/exec/nak-ram-rasmusen.unlisted.pdf .
50. "Career Concerns and Ambiguity Aversion," Economics Letters, 108: 175--177 (August 2010). Http://www.rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen-10-Ec.Letters-ambiguity.pdf .
51. "The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income," (with Minoru Nakazato and J. Mark Ramseyer). Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 7: 460--489 (September 2010). Http://www.rasmusen.org/papers/jpnbar.nakazato.ramseyer.rasmusen.doc .
52. "Executive Compensation in Japan: Estimating Levels and Determinants from Tax Records" (with Minoru Nakazato and J. Mark Ramseyer). Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 20: 843--885 (Fall 2011). http://www.rasmusen.org/papers/exec/exec.htm.
53. "Can the Treasury Exempt Companies It Owns from Taxes? The $45 Billion General Motors Loss Carryforward Rule" (with J. Mark Ramseyer), The Cato Papers on Public Policy, Vol. I, Article 1, pp. 1-54 (2011) edited by Jeffrey Miron, http://www.cato.org/store/books/cato-papers-public-policy-paperback. .
54. "Internalities and Paternalism: Applying Surplus Maximization to the Various Selves across Time." Social Choice and Welfare, 38: 601-615 (2012). http://www.rasmusen.org/published/2012-Rasmusen-SocChoi.Welfare-internality.pdf.
55. "First- versus Second-Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Size of New Markets," (with Young-Ro Yoon). Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 374–405 (September 2012). Http://rasmusen.org/papers/entry-rasmusen-yoon.pdf .
56. "Exclusive Dealing: Before, Bork, and Beyond," with J. Mark Ramseyer. Forthcoming, Journal of Law and Economics. http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2308218 .
57. "Lowering the Bar to Raise Up the Bar: Licensing Difficulty and Attorney Quality in Japan," with J. Mark Ramseyer. Forthcoming, Journal of Japanese Studies. http://rasmusen.org/papers/barpass-ram-ras.pdf .
2. "Defining the Mean-Preserving Spread: 3-pt versus 4-pt," Decision Making under Risk and Uncertainty: New Models and Empirical Findings , edited by John Geweke. Amsterdam: Kluwer, 1992 (with Emmanuel Petrakis ). ISBN: 0-7923-1904-4. Http://rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen_92BOOK.mps.pdf .
3. "The Strategy of Sovereign Debt Renegotiations," The Handbook of Country Risk Analysis , edited by Ronald Solberg. London: Routledge Press, 1992. ISBN: 0-415-07855-5. Http://rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen_92BOOK.debt.pdf .
4. "Game Theory in Finance," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Money and Finance , edited by John Eatwell, Murray Milgate, and Peter Newman. New York: Stockton Press, 1992. Http://rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen_92PALGRAVE.finance.pdf .
5. "Signal Jamming and Limit Pricing: A Unified Approach, " in Public Policy and Economic Analysis, Moriki Hosoe and Eric Rasmusen, editors, Fukuoka, Japan: Kyushu University Press, 1997. Http://rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen_97BOOK.jamming.pdf .
6."Nuisance Suits," in The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics and the Law , London: Macmillan Press, Peter Newman, editor. ISBN 1-56159-2153, May 1998. Http://rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen_98.BOOK.nuisance.pdf .
7. "A Theory of Trustees, and Other Thoughts," in Public Debt and its Finance in a Model of a Macroeconomic Policy Game: Papers Presented at a Workshop held in Antalya, Turkey on October 10-11, 1997. , ed. by Tahire Akder. See also the discussion in Measuring Judicial Independence. Available, including a post-publication postscript, at Http://rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen_98.BOOK.trustees.NEW.pdf .
8. "Aphorisms on Writing, Talking, and Listening," Readings in Games and Information, Oxford: Blackwell Publishers, 2001. Http://www.rasmusen.org/GI/reader/writing.pdf .
9. "An Economic Approach to Adultery Law," Chapter 5, pp. 70-91 of Marriage and Divorce: An Economic Perspective, edited by Antony Dnes and Robert Rowthorn, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2002. Http://rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen_02.BOOK.adultery.pdf .
10. "Norms in Law and Economics" (with Richard McAdams), Handbook of Law and Economics, volume 2, Elsevier, 2007. Http://www.rasmusen.org/published/Rasmusen-07-handbook.norms.pdf .
11. "The BLP Method of Demand Curve Estimation in Industrial Organization," in Japanese in Gendai Keizaigaku 1, mikuro- bunseki, edited by Isao Miura and Tohru Naito, Tokyo: Keiso shobo, 2008. ISBN: 978-4-326-50297-4. In English at Http://www.rasmusen.org/published/blp-rasmusen.pdf .
12. "Are Americans More Litigious? Some Quantitative Evidence" (with J. Mark Ramseyer). An American Illness , edited by Frank Buckley, Yale University Press (2013). http://buckleysmix.com/american-illness-4/. http://www.rasmusen.org/papers/litigation-ramseyer-rasmusen.pdf .
"Naked Exclusion: A Reply" (with J. Mark Ramseyer and John Wiley), the American Economic Review, 90: 310-311 (March 2000). In ascii or pdf. We have a longer version in ascii).
Barnes v. Indiana, "Brief of John Wesley Hall, K. Babe Howell, Eric Rasmusen, Steven Russell, and Ronald S. Sullivan as Amici Curiae in Support of Appellant's Petition for Rehearing," Indiana Supreme Court, Case No. 82S05-1007-CR-343, (legality of resistance to illegal police entry, 2011). http://www.rasmusen.org/published/rasmusen-2011-Barnes-Amicus.doc .
Mersino v. Sebelius 6th Circuit, No. 13-1944 (factors in granting a preliminary injunction in an Obamacare mandate case, 2013) http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2311834 .
The Meaning of 'Value' for Gift and Estate Tax Donee Limitations in Tax Code 26 U.S.C. § 6324(B): An Amicus Brief for Marshall v. Commissioner," (2013) http://ssrn.com/abstract=2261914 .
"Letter: Must Homeowners Lose Wealth When House Prices Fall?" The Economists' Voice, 3(4): Article 8, http://www.bepress.com/ev/vol3/iss4/art8 (2006).
"Letter: What Economists Can Contribute to the Global Warming Debate," The Economists' Voice, 5(3) Article 2. Http://www.bepress.com/ev/vol5/iss3/art2 (2008).
"Letter: Research Economist Support for the Stimulus Bill," The Economists' Voice, 6(3): Article 6 http://www.bepress.com/ev/vol6/iss3/art6 (February 2009).
2. Shin, Hyun Song (1989)"Games and Information: An Introduction to Game Theory," Economic Journal, 99: 864--865 (September 1989).
3. Hare, Paul (1990)"ERIC RASMUSEN, Games and Information: An Introduction to Game Theory," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 37: 111--112, (February 1990).
4. Ayres, Ian (1990)"Playing Games with the Law," Stanford Law Review, 42: 1291-1317 (May 1990).
5. Hipel, Keith (1990)"BOOK REVIEW: Rasmusen, Eric, Games and Information. An Introduction to Game Theory, Basil Blackwell, Oxford, 1989," Theory and Decision, 29: 161--163 (September 1990).
6. Schimmelpfennig, Jorg (1990)"RASMUSEN, ERIC: Games and Information: An Introduction to Game Theory, Oxford: Basil Blackwell 1989. 352 pp. £25.00," Kyklos, 43: 689--690 (1990).
7. Borland, Jeff (1991)" Games and Information: An Introduction to Game Theory , by Eric Rasmusen (Basil Blackwell, Oxford, 1989), pp. 352. $ A65," Economic Record, 67: 175 (June 1991).
8. Leiniger, Wolfgang (1991) "Games and information: An introduction to game theory," International Journal of Industrial Organization, 9(3): 474--476 (September 1991).
9. Mason, Charles F. (1991) "Games and information: A Review," Review of Industrial Organization, 6(3): 317-319 (January 1991).
Back to the Rasmusen Homepage .